The Ely Centre are inviting members to attend this years Remembrance Weekend in London. Spaces are limited as this is a funded event. For those seeking to travel with the group we would request that all deposits for the trip and a copy of your passports be left in with either Yvonne or Shirely Anne before Friday 27th April 2018.
London Remembrance Weekend
Travel direct from Enniskillen and spend four days in Our Nation’s Capital.Join with us as we remember and honour those who lost their lives In securing and protecting our freedom
- Enniskillen Pick Up & Return
- Return Flights
- Gatwick Express return Tickets
- 3 Nights B&B 4* Grosvenor Hotel
- A Guided Group Tour of The Houses of Westminster.
- Group Visit to The Garden of Remembrance at Westminster abbey.
- Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall (Subject to availability of tickets)
- The National Service of Remembrance at the Cenotaph & Horse Guards Parade.
Price: £320* Per person Sharing
A £150 Deposit & a copy of your passport is required to Confirm your Booking.
To be received before Friday 27th April
*Additional luggage costs & Single person supplements will apply if required